Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome Baby Cameron

All because, two people fell in love
Here is baby Cameron at 5 months. This was our 20 week appointment, so we were able to record the appointment and find out what gender the baby would be. He didn't dance around nearly as much at this one. I think it had to do with having a little less room to groove. : )
This was the first time Brandon saw his baby boy.










These are the very first ultrasounds of baby Cameron. I was 3 months along. This first picture is the record of his heart beat. This was all very new to me and brandon but the moment I saw the little guy on the screen it all became very real and I felt like a mother to be for the very first time, instead of a sick all the time lady : )

Unfortunately, Brandon couldn't make it in time for the first ultra sound but I said hello for him.
























No comments: