Friday, March 14, 2008

Seattle Honeymoon

After the wedding, Brandon and I headed off to Seattle for our weekend honeymoon. We stayed in the Edgewater hotel. I found out after we made reservations, that the edgewater is where a somewhat well known british band, The Beatles? have a photo op of them fishing out of their hotel window. It is also the hotel that Led Zepplin famously trashed soo long ago : )



We went to a fabulous dinner at Jazz Alley where we were serenaded by the musical stylings of the Duke Ellington Orchestra. The Next morning we hit the buffet ( pictures at to follow) and walked off our fresh pounds in the pike place market. A place of stimulating sights and sounds, not to mention tempting treats beckoning from every doorway. I couldn't have been happier or had better company.













This is the Beechers Cheese Shop. If it's not famous it darn well should be.



















I love the fresh flower bouquets!









































This is brandon drooling over the options.

























Brandon and I had to hit the Seattle Mariners novelty store while in Seattle. We couldn't help but pick out our baby's first Mariners wear. We didn't know if it was a girl or boy at this point so I had him pick out his favorites in each. That little jumper was soo cute.
Good News! We bought me my very first Mariners jersey. Hurray! I am now an official fan. At least I think that's how the rules work.

















































































































The breakfast brunch at the edgewater was very possibly, the coolest part of the whole hotel. We had a package deal, so we were able to feast on the delicious buffet of italian pasta, greek hummus and pickeled sides, traditional breakfast line, fresh on demand omelets, oyster's rockefeller, and a complete dessert bar all without a downer bill at the end. I loved it.



















No comments: